Sorry, this job has expired.
We are currently hiring experienced Class A CDL drivers to haul dry freight. Come join our growing fleet today!
When you drive for us, you'll receive a comprehensive benefits package as well as consistent weekly pay. You'll also be home daily.
Perks for You:
• $.57 cpm (up to $.77 cpm for length of haul)!
• $1,500 Regional Sign-on Bonus (with 1 year experience)
• Regional drivers average $50k-$70k annually
• 9,000-11,000 miles per month
• Paid orientation
• Direct deposit payroll
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered after 90 days
• Generous 401(k) program with immediate vesting
• Company fuel card
• Company EZ Pass
• Driver referral program
• PeopleNet on-board computer with electronic logs
• $.05 cpm per diem on all miles
• Monthly Safety & Productivity Bonus ($.03 cpm)
• Report program for all children and grandchildren of all drivers.
• (2) yearly company events - annual company picnic & annual holiday luncheon for you and your immediate family.
At the Shellenberger Family of Companies, family is everything!
• Current Class A CDL
• 23 years of age
• Clean driving record with no serious driving violations, DWI's or preventable crashes in the last 5 years.
• One (1) or more years verifiable tractor trailer driving experience.
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug screen and standard road test with another CDL driver at our terminal location in York, PA.
In 1992, S&H Express began as a small truckload carrier in Lancaster, Pa. Growth led to relocation in York, Pa in 1998. Today we operate as a regional truckload carrier with a 48 state operating authority. With additional terminals in Keymar, Md and Millerstown, Pa., S&H Express is able to serve markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast United States. We continue as a family-operated company that takes great pride in customer service. Our 140 CDL drivers and 140 trucks with 600 trailers consistently serve the pharmaceutical, healthcare, raw materials, food/beverage, retail, produce, paper and printed materials industries.